Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon.de return lost in transit by Anpost express post.

Options
  • 27-09-2022 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭

I had returned a mobile phone worth € 527 purchased from Amazon.de. I used Anpost express post to return the phone as Amazon.de do not provide prepaid return label for returns from Ireland. Anpost express post has a 2 working days turn around in EU but my return is not delivered to Amazon even after 11 days. Tracking show item is in Frankfurt DHL facility with no status update. Anpost is saying they can't do anything as item is in a foreign country even if it is lost most they can do is return the postage cost. they are not legally obliged to return the cost of the item.

Amazon is refusing to refund as tracking is not showing item delivered. Can i claim against Amazon in small claims court as they never provided prepaid return label?

Post edited by whiterebel on

Comments

Advertisement