Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XBox Discord Group for Boardsies

Options
  • 04-08-2022 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭

I've setup a Discord Server for us XBox Boardsie Gamers. https://discord.gg/7bXqZ5CZyg

Hop on in, throw down what you'd like to play. Maybe a group for Warzone, a buddy for It Takes Two or just a laugh on Gang Beasts or Fall Guys.

I'm on XSX and playing through The Walking Dead Series, just started that. But love a good multiplayer session of Fall Guys, Fortnite, Sea Of Thieves or Deep Rock Galactic. I'd play anything!

Looking forward to meeting my fellow (mature (but silly)) gamers! I will try to be as active as I can on the Discord and please don't be shy. Even if you can only play once a week, let's make that once a week the best god damn gaming session of your LIFE! 😁

If a Mod is reading this, can you please remove my previous post which was similar. The XBox WhatsApp group one. And apologies for the overlap, but thinking about it more, it makes more sense to get a Discord Group going, hence the fresh post to get people into it and kicked off.

Post edited by Mickeroo on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Ultimate Gowlbag

Awesome,joined 👍️

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭eggy81

Joined too. Hope to get some sort of friends list going. Completely new to Xbox. Sound

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭i124Q

So we have 12 so far! Now, what to play first haha!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,267 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Joined now, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭rejkin

Joined,good to have a group on discord. Had one for monster hunter rise and that was great

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,290 ✭✭✭dunworth1

joined there

Advertisement