Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Robert Plant

Options
  • 07-09-2017 12:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,148 ✭✭✭✭

He has released a new song and it's ****ing good stuff. Yeah we all wish he'd give in and do a Led Zep tour but this is the best were gonna get I think.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭MikeyTaylor

Saw him in Belfast in November 2014, quite good. Played a good few Zep songs, ending on "Whole Lotta Love".

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭EdensTempleX

Some of the versions of Zep songs he's doing with Alison Kraus at the minute are excellent. Levee sounds especially nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,916 ✭✭✭OldRio

Dates for Robert Plant concerts in Ireland.

Ulster Hall, Belfast – 25th October

Everyman Theatre, Cork – 27th October

Town Hall Theatre, Galway – 28th October

Knocknarea Arena, Sligo – 30th October

3Olympia Theatre, Dublin – 31st October

Speigletent Festival, Wexford – 2nd November

Saving Grace, the musical collective featuring former Led Zeppelin frontman Robert Plant, have today announced that they are returning to perform a string of Irish shows this autumn, including a set in Dublin’s 3Olympia Theatre on 31st October 2022.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 petrderbikov

I love Robert Plant so mush. He has a great vocal!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 petrderbikov

Also I like Axl Rose

• Advertisement
Advertisement