Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For sale. Night Vision, Plate Carrier, Laser IR, Grips, Suppressor, Scope, Sight, Sling, Radio.

Options
  • 26-10-2021 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭

Hello, guys. There's all my items for sale below. You can find it on Adverts.ie as well.

I'm in Galway. Only Paypal. Shipping by post or you can collect it.

The order below: Title, pic, description and price.

AN/PVS 5-15 Gen2+ Night Vision

This is a PVS-5 Gen2+ mounted in a PVS15 bridge/housing. Fully metal unit, very solid and a great device.

Power supply: CR123A

Comes with:

1 hard case;

1 tube housing mount (you'll be able to add another PVS5 tube);

1 bikini covers;

1 sacrifical lens;

1 lens cleaner;

1 hex key for assemble/disassemble the tube;

1 CR123A battery new.

1200EUR.

EmersonGear NCPC Multicam

Very reluctant to sell it. It's one of the best Crye replicas I've seen. I really love it plus it never went a game. It's brand new.

Comes with new buckles (I changed it to make similar to crye CPC), IFAK Pouch, NVG Pouch, Inner mag pouch and elastic mag pouch (not pictured). Fits 6 mags in total.

250EUR.

AN/PEQ 15 (Red Laser, IR Laser and Flashlight)

Red Laser, IR Laser (visible only on Night Vision) and Flashlight.

Painted Snake camo. Comes with remote switch.

Power supply: 2 batteries CR123.

40EUR.

HK416 Pistol Grip

Made of polymer. Bought it but sold my gun before I receive it. Comes with screws to pin it.

10EUR.

Vertical Foregrip

Vertical Foregrip painted in dusty camo with a slot for remote switch, by just removing the cover.

10EUR.

Surefire SOCOM65-RC2

Comes with Flash Hider. Brand new.

40EUR.

Viper Sling Multicam

molle attachment by back your vest. I think it's ideal for SMG like MP5, MP7, Kriss Vector or short rifles.

10EUR.

ACOG 4x32

ACOG Scope replica 4 times zoom brand new.

60EUR.

PRC 148 ToySoldier

PRC 148 Toy Soldier. Simple and cool radio. Easy to operate like any other Walkie Talkie and compatible with PTT's nexus (real or repro). Power supplied by 5x AA batteries (very easy to find).

130EUR.

Eotech 551 Holosight.

some marks of use but nothing major. Lenses glasses are perfect and holo working 100%.

40EUR.

Post edited by shytan on

Comments

Advertisement