Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HSE National Panel Grade IV

• 20-08-2021 11:36am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 189 ✭✭

Hey all

Just wondering if there is a thread for this panel I have searched but cant find it

Thanks

Post edited by Boards.ie: Niamh on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭RichPersonInsideAPoor

Is this the HSE grade IV panel through cpl? I had an interview for it yesterday after applying back in December 2021 I’m applying for the Waterford panel btw

• Registered Users Posts: 14 sinz

Hi,

Can anyone advise if there is a thread for the current HSE recruitment panel grade IV?

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭DEW138

I searched and couldn't find one. Just done the aptitude test yesterday. Was horrible, never done these before, the first 2 questions were ok, but oh, my .. the 3rd was so confusing. Wonder when results would be out?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 189 ✭✭Caoimhe2

Horrible is one word to describe it really not looking forward to the result

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭DEW138

Glad its not only me who thinks like that, my colleagues have said the same. Absolutely nonsense 🙄 i dont think its a proper way to access the skills and competence for admin jobs. But who am i to decide 🤔 😕

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 blonde123

It was horrendous test..

It will be interesting to see the results.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 blonde123

I have opened a new thread for the Grade IV 2022.

Please see link below.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058273883/nrs12805-national-grade-iv-2022

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Mary2100

How many min for each test did you get?

Advertisement