Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

True Crime Streets of LA - Windows 7

• 07-08-2021 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭

I got this game recently for PC because, there is some MP features the console edition didn't I played it years ago on the original xbox and enjoyed it but, I cant get it to run on my PC First time I installed it said something about administrator privileges So I applied them and the game didnt run I uninstalled the game and reinstalled Now when I click on truecrime in programs a window pops up titled "Missing Shortcut" with a message saying Windows is searching for TrueCrime.exe To locate the file yourself, click Browse. After waiting a while another message pops up saying the following - The item 'TrueCrime.exe' that this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved, so this shortcutv will no longer work properly. Nearest match based on size, date, and type: C:\Program Files (86)\Activision\True Crime\True Crime.exe Do you want fix this shortcut to point to this target or do you just want to delete it? I installed the game on a D drive first then C could this be the problem ? what do I do to get this game running on Windows 7 or can it run at all. When I go to my computer and double click on my disc drive with the cd in a pop up comes up Autorun.exe then a window pops up with play view read me etc I click on play a small demoshield window pops up but, nothing happens after that. The game wont run, Any help on this would be much appreciated as I have the game over a week now and cant play it

Comments

Advertisement