Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Rammstein Megathread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,454 ✭✭✭Shred

Cheers for that 👍️ Berlin btw - you lucky sucker!

Oh man, I'd really love to get over for one of the gigs on the tour. I was trying to convince my wife, but it's really awkward for us in terms of getting kids minded etc. I looked at it multiple times recently and was considering all sorts of planes, trains and automobiles options for Cardiff or Prague on my own (which were the only 2 suitable ones really)...but it's just not really doable.

Scratch that - I've just booked tickets for Cardiff 💪💪💪

Post edited by Shred on

• Registered Users Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

I'd say that somebody definitely jumped the gun based on nothing else other that the fact that that they're not playing Dicke Titten live yet 😁

Yeah it’s such a pity, that chorus is so anthemic; you could easily imagine Till conducting the audience as everyone bellows it out! Another great video too 😆

I ordered some stuff from the official store a few weeks back; the order was split into 2 but both packages "shipped" at the same time. I received one a week later, expecting both to arrive together, I then noticed the tracking for the 2nd package hadn't updated - the Rammstein shop says it shipped, Fedex say they never got it.

I've used the shop webform to query it and sent them an e-mail a couple of days after (as per the instructions in the order e-mail - I still got an auto reply saying "use the web form" 🙄) with no response whatsoever and it's been about 5 days; anyone know how to get in touch with them? The shop phone number just plays a recorded message and hangs up (in German, likely "use the web form" again!).

The order finally arrived; it had been dispatched by regular post rather FedEx…I had sent another follow up to the shop with still no reply; this isn’t the first time this has happened with one of my orders (last time 2017), they really need to sort out their communications…or lack thereof!

• Advertisement

Aw yeah 😍

Well, how was it @Cool_CM?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Nardeant

It was as great as you think it was 😂

Pretty much the exact same show as 2019 (with a few song changes) and it was class to get to see the same show from all the way back and up close. Both are ridiculously great, but there is so much going on onstage (facial expressions and general messing) that you'd miss! 😂

Just missed catching Richard's autograph when they went across on the boats - the dude next to me jumped higher. And got completely destroyed by the penis cannon during Pussy. It was fúcking amazing!

Nice one! I haven't seen them since the 3 arena in 2012 so this show will be relatively new to me, bar some bits and pieces on youtube...I'm up in the gods a good bit back from the stage on the right side of the Principality stadium...It's great that the stage is open on all sides so none of the restricted views you'd typically have at a stadium gig, but I'd much prefer to be somewhere on the pitch, beggars can't be choosers though! 11 days to go 💪

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭xtradel

Just back from seeing them in Dusseldorf on Sunday. By far the loudest gig I was ever at even though I was seated up high to the left of the stage. They have speaker towers everywhere! As above I had seen bits and bobs on youtube but the show/spectacle is 100 times better when you're there.

That’s good to, excuse the pun, hear! I was concerned about the sound being so far back from the stage and outdoor gigs can be hit and miss anyway depending where you are and the direction of the wind…I do wonder how difficult it’d be to sneak down to the pitch; I’d presume impossible but remember seeing Clutch at The Forum in London about 10 years ago - our seats were on the balcony but we were able to get downstairs to the floor complete unopposed about half way through. A stadium gig will likely be a different prospect!

Pilots were being warned about the Rammstein concert taking place in Coventry last night: https://www.reddit.com/r/Rammstein/comments/vl40jf/tfw_your_pyro_is_so_insane_that_pilots_need_to_be/

Also mentioned there is a Seismograph picking up the gig they played in Hamburg last week from 2K away 😁

You'll have no problem seeing/hearing them later! 🤣

Have a great time!

Well it'll be no surprise to anyone here that it was phenomenal, it's just a mind blowing show and almost impossible to really describe just how good it is. I'd really love to catch it again!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

• Registered Users Posts: 14,512 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

The confirmed countries are: Belgium 🇧🇪, Lithuania 🇱🇹, Finland 🇫🇮, Poland 🇵🇱, France 🇫🇷, Denmark 🇩🇰, Slovakia 🇸🇰, Switzerland 🇨🇭, Netherlands 🇳🇱, Portugal 🇵🇹, Italy 🇮🇹, Spain 🇪🇸, Hungary 🇭🇺, Austria 🇦🇹, Germany 🇩🇪

Yet again Ireland left out, its becoming a common theme.

Honestly folks, while more dates will undoubtedly be added, at this point I’d be shocked if an Irish date happened and I can’t help but feel brexit is at least a factor…Regardless, I’m prepared to travel to see them once again - there’s also talk of a 145,000 Munich New Year’s Eve gig! How fücking awesome would that be?!

• Advertisement

Yeah I saw that, it felt like a bit of a tall order to get it arranged in time tbh! I'd already booked flights and accommodation as I figured prices would sky rocket once it was announced and thought even if the gig didn't go ahead spending New Year's in Munich would be pretty cool, I've been overdue a re-visit too 😎

Yes I saw this earlier, I'm going to aim for Berlin on July 15th (or 16th) in the LIFAD sale on Tuesday🤞 We'll base our summer holidays around it and see some more of Europe while there.

A question for those of you who might have previously gone through the LIFAD pre-sale route (perhaps you @Cool_CM ?); how many tickets can be bought (I’m looking for 3)? Also, how much were Feuerzone tickets for this year’s tour?

Lifad sale is on Tuesday and 2 per member (per show). Feuerzone for Berlin was €132.38 each, but it was €299 in total because I wanted the hard copy tickets and postage was ridiculously expensive.

Damn, I thought I’d seen somewhere there was a limit of 2 alright :( Cheers!

So the obvious question from there is, is there anything stopping me taking a second LIFAD membership in, let’s say, my wife’s name to be able to get the 3 tickets I need?

Well that was a load of crap frankly. I had everything ready; Eventim account, credit card, access code etc. I got in the queue before the sale started and was in within 10 minutes - so far so good! Them blam! Category1, Category 2 etc. etc. with no explanation as to what that meant! Category 1 was already sold out and I figured that was Feuerzone (edit 1: nope! It turns out Berlin was category 8 for the Saturday and category 5 for the Sunday ffs) - ok let's get standing tickets but I'd no way of understanding which category was standing. I chose the most expensive available (category 2) and added them to my basked - seated! I saw on Reddit that the categories were different in each venue - no help there so! Back to Eventim, selected category 7 - standing! Great! Got through to checkout and realised the original category 2 tickets were still in there but, with time ticking, couldn't figure out how to remove them and in the end I got...nothing 🤬

What the actual fúck Eventim?!

Edit 2: I randomly decided to try again about 2 hours later; the Eventim site had been sorted out, the different ticket prices were clearly understandable in terms of seated vs standing and I managed to get 2 GA standing tickets for the Sunday in Berlin, phew! Now to get one more standing in the general sale on Thursday 🤞

Lots of folks on Reddit had similar problems, what a mess!

Post edited by Shred on

Got 5 tickets for Munich on Saturday 10th June. Took 90mins in the queue and only managed to get category 2 restricted view so hopefully will be similar to where I was sitting in Dusseldorf a little bit forward and to the left of the stage which was fine. €686.15 all in!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭Gavman84

Hi

I booked a ticket for Lisbon this morning or so I thought....I have used ticketline but I got no email confirm or no order number at the end but the money was charged of course! Has anyone dealt with them before? Im hoping it might just take awhile for it to come through. Iv checked spam too and nothing. Might have to just get the bank to cancel charge if I can. I can email them but prob get nothing.

Advertisement