Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to wear to a concert

Options
  • 12-04-2022 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

What do you wear to a pop music concert as a 30 year old woman thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Definitely think a bit practical if you're going to be standing! What about nice runners and some straight leg jeans? On top you could do a t-shirt and an overshirt or shacket that won't be too heavy or annoying to carry if you get too warm. If you wanted to wear a dress there's loads of midi length dresses, both flowy and fitted, out at the moment that would look cool with nice runners/Converse type shoes. You could amp it up with jewelry. A cross-body bag is ideal so you have your arms free for dancing 😁

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,898 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

I'm not a woman but would say comfort over style regardless if a man or a woman.

Shoes that you are comfortable standing in for a number of hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Indoors or outdoors? Seated or standing?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 seylen

Clothing should be comfortable, that's a fact. I think a concert is a chance to wear clothes you wouldn't usually wear. I like to make bright and unusual outfits for such events. Bright makeup, neon colors, fancy accessories, glitter... You can be bright at any age, at 10, 20, 30 or even 80.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Betthoi

Dress in what makes you feel comfortable in the crowd. I once wore a very beautiful sweater that bared my shoulders, but it was very uncomfortable to raise my arms in it. I also felt bad in it among other people because it was hot. Since then, I dress quite simply, but I am very comfortable during the concert, and I can focus on the music.

• Advertisement
Advertisement