Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Handbag Cleaning

Options
  • 28-08-2022 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭

Tried googling this but wasn’t coming up with much in the way of recommendations. I recently brought a relatively new (suede) handbag with me on holidays and managed to stain the back of it (white wine I think but not sure). It will require professional cleaning to remove the mark. Anyone had something like this done recently? I’m Dublin based so would prefer somewhere more local to where I live but will travel a bit if I have to.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭lucalux

Hey, I haven't used them but this came up when I googled:

I've always used isopropyl/rubbing alcohol and clothes brush/soft toothbrush on suede stains but depending on the stain that might not be suitable for your bag (but at least it was white wine and not red!)

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭89897

This guy does amazing work on runner and shoes so im sure his work on bags is just as good. I do know he is extremely busy right now.

https://www.justforkicks.ie/clean-restore

Advertisement