Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Resort

Options
  • 29-07-2022 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,006 ✭✭✭✭

New show , streaming on Peacock. A dark mystery set in a high end Resort. Has been compared to 'The White Lotus' , which I really enjoyed. Comes from the creator of the film 'Palm Springs' which was also excellent (streaming on Amazon if you have not seen it)

Has a great cast, Cristin Milioti, Nick Offerman and William Jackson Parker.

The critics reviews are good, although the IMDB ones are not great (I don't really take any notice of those anymore)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,006 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

I watched the first 2 episodes of this, found it very good so far !!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭cena

Not happy with the ending

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Which ending? There are 4 episodes left. I'm pretty sure that the series will take quite a turn from here on though. There have been hints from the very first scene that this show is about

I just edited that, as I've just realised I have no idea how to do spoilers on this format.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

This is great TV so far, so many questions

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭MargeS

It's a bit Nancy Drew'ish'. Amateurish. But still intriguing.

• Advertisement
Advertisement