Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Free Electricity Allowance & Switching

• 06-08-2022 4:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭

Was looking at trying to save my elderly mother some cash on her bills - she never shops around or would know where to start.

SHe is with EI and I tried looking at her tariffs versus Bonkers - but something is not right. Bonkers is reporting back a huge potential savings - but its also reporting an estimate of her current costs at over double what they actually are...

SHe is on ValueReward tariff for both Gas and Electricity - which does not exist on bonkers site.

She also has a Free Electricity Allowance on every bill (is that becuase of her age?). If i was to switch her to say SSE like Bonkers suggests - would i save her money or end up costing her more? Very confusing - no wonder people dont shop around!

Comments

Advertisement