Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus - what ground handling service company used in Rome FCO

Options
  • 05-08-2022 8:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi everybody.

Does anyone know what ground handling service company Aer Lingus uses in Rome FCO?

My bag never arrived back into Dublin from Rome FCO in June. I completed the missing baggage form at the time. I filled out the online missing baggage supplementary form on the Aer Lingus website a few days later. I was one of the people who went to the airport and were (eventually) let in to the baggage area to search, but my bag wasn't there. I have kept checking the WorldTracer website but it says the same "TRACING CONTINUES. PLEASE CHECK BACK LATER".

I can only surmise that the bag either lost its label or fell off a truck in FCO and never even made it onto the plane, or any plane, and is sitting somewhere in FCO.

The FCO website says that there are 3 baggage handling companies operating there, Aviapartner, Consulta, and Aviation Services. Which one should I contact?

Comments

Advertisement