Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lost Ollie [Netflix]

Options
  • 03-08-2022 8:38am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Warning; this may cause, as the kids say, the feels. Think there are only 4 episodes, so looks like a short enough mini-series - possibly one of those productions that might have otherwise been a film script (in fact I wasn't even sure whether it was a show or film 'til I googled; the YouTube description didn't clarify).

Comes from one of the co-directors of Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse, and god-damn if it doesn't look like it'll be an emotional, bittersweet little story.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

I was wondering about the feels until I saw the Kubo mention alongside the stranger things + spider-verse.. and then the mother scene.

Yeah I'd be guessing it will be in that direction alright.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

This dropped today; 4 episodes around 45-50 minutes each.

Advertisement