Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone and scrolling

Options
  • 22-07-2022 9:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭

Hi,

This may have been raised before so apologies if not.

I have an iPhone SE with latest software

When using boards with the iphone, it is doing my head in, I open a thread, read down through it and scroll down as I read, then every few seconds, it will just automatically scroll to the top of the page, I then have to scroll down to the point I was at on the page again and start reading.........and then repeat this about 15 times for every page I read, it is really really frustrating.

I tried with different browsers and same thing, is this a bug/known issue?

Is it being looked in to?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭hesker

I have the same problem.

iPhone XR with latest iOS 15.6 installed. Was same in previous versions.

Autoscrolls every few seconds. When you are typing a reply it will auto scroll back up the page while you are typing.

I have resorted to deleting #latest from the url to stop it but that is a ridiculous workaround.

Please fix this

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭obi604

any comments on this from boards.ie staff?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement