Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tour de France Stage 18: Lourdes - Hautacam - 143.2km

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,271 ✭✭✭Macy0161

Looking forward to the logic of some still claiming Pog as the strongest in the race, despite Jonas putting time into him on the two biggest mountain stages...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭phatkev

Need to have some of whatever Wout had for breakfast before I head out on my next ride. Some performance by him

• Registered Users Posts: 16,639 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Watching GCN without the live show is a far better experience. Plenty rider interviews without the studio dramatics.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,605 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

I noticed Yates doing the same after a stage earlier in the week, I wonder is it just a preference thing for stretching out the back as opposed to prepping for the TT

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,847 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

All the spare bikes might be out on the road with team cars too no? Tt bikes being used twice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,605 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

• Registered Users Posts: 13,305 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

It looks like Quick-Step did a TTT up the Hautacam as they all finished together with a relatively comfortable four minutes to spare before the time cut.

Advertisement