Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Identify my oven please

Options
  • 26-01-2022 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi I need to identify this oven...it needs a new door. Its in a rental house and the tenant says that they can't read the identification plate. Can anyone help?

Post edited by Boards.ie: Niamh on

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭Thud

There is often a sticker on the edge of the oven door or under the door with the oven model number

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Ursus articus

Thanks Thud...unfortunately this is not visible the oven is old enough...2006 so its faded and can't be read.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,583 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

I would say it's time to replace the oven so. Going to be very hard to get a door for an oven that old even if you can find the make of it.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,583 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

It looks very like a Candy but I could be wrong.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 66,936 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

A reverse image search brings up this Belling Synergies 50/50 intergrated oven

which isn't the same model but has similar styling. Might help

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭raspberrypi67

Looks exactly like mine, belling/ creda. Just a different style of door. You could try going to a recycling plant, they might be good enough to keep an eye out. There's one in cloncilla near blanch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 swords12

It's a Belling oven. Try Dimpco for spare parts but probably not worth it.

Advertisement