Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dublin new builds under 300K?

• 09-07-2022 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭

Wondering if there are any new build 1/2 beds in Dublin available?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭mike_2009

Don't know if you're eligible but the there is an affordable home scheme in Kilcarbury Grange near Clondalkin/Corcagh Park opening soon under that price bracket but for 3/4 beds:

"the minimum price payable will be €245,600 and the maximum price payable will be €285,300."

Might be worth checking out, needs 3 in your household though. DAFT.ie starts new builds at 385 up to 2 million+ !!

Any county council affordable homes are your best best. Ring around / check their websites otherwise you'd need 2 x that amount in the current market.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭DonnieCorko

Thanks for the info. I wouldn't qualify for those schemes as I am looking at a solo purchase. Crazy that you can't get a new 2 bed for under 300k.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭macvin

Plenty of 2 beds under 300k, plenty under 250k too. But not new builds.

Any reason why you are only interested in a new build? If its the help to buy tax incentive, you can be sure it is added into the price.

I'd be looking at a well located 2 bed and not be concerned whether its a new build or not. And you have a huge choice out there - just do a proper check as there's a reason why you see several for sale in the same scheme.

HTB was the reason, ya. Have heard about it being factored in alright.

Looking alright and there is decent options for under 300k alright but unsure I will be able to get one for 300k with interest rates rising. Will have to wait and see though.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Ciara26

I’d email new build estates and ask about 2 bed homes. I bought a two bed house in tallaght for 305k

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Ciara26

Last nov, I put the deposit down. What I did was ring all estate agents and asked for 2 bed. I noticed the new builds advertised were 3/4 bed but a small amount of 2 beds are there. You just have to find them

Advertisement