Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Genesis CDF Front Through Axle

• 12-07-2022 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭

I'm wondering if someone with CDF would be able to do me a favour? It appears that I have left mine in the grass 300 km away while loading up the bike and have little change of finding it. Would someone be able advise if there are any dimensions marked on it so i might try to find an alternative here in Austria?. It's a 100 x 12mm through axle but no idea of the threaded / unthreaded length.

Unfortunately, the Genesis brand do not appear on the Roberts Axle Project site so I cannot check that way.

I've also contacted Genesis directly but that could take anything from days to weeks for a response.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,206 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

I have a CdF with thru axles, I can check it later

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭Mefistofelino

Appreciate that.

If you can would you take the overall length measurement with the lever closed? I'll probably have to replace it with an Allen key version

I see absolutely nothing written on this unfortunately (beyond the torque and some weird measuring thing that I can't understand)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭Mefistofelino

Thanks for checking that out.

There is a Genesis CdF owners Facebook group so maybe someone there can give you an answer

• Advertisement
Advertisement