Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graduate Entry Medicine 2022

Options
  • 11-07-2022 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Haven’t found any forums for us EU GEM applicants this year so said I’d post this!

CAO eligibility emails came out today, how did everyone get on?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 elzibar

I was also looking for a thread! I have been deemed eligible which is a relief, I’ve previously withdrawn from a degree so didn’t know if that would be an issue or not.

How about yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Duffleboxie

Was deemed ineligible due to my transcripts for some reason! I sent them originals but I’ve been told they need a seal or a stamp so I’ve been on to my old college today! Great stuff for you, one less thing to worry about! Where are you hoping to go?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 elzibar

Ah yes I had such a mare trying to get DIT (or whatever it is now) to physically stamp my transcripts! Fingers crossed an easy enough fix for you.

I have RCSI as my first choice since that’ll enable me to live at home and reduce expenses.

Where have you applied? Seems like an age since the GAMSAT, lots of waiting around.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 coopersock

There’s a very active WhatsApp group of Irish/EU grad med applicants all applying this year. Prob why there’s not much going on here. DM me if you want to be added!

Advertisement