Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Covid vaccines - thread banned users in First Post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,769 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Okay, however it doesn't have anything to do with "social norm". It's medical science. We have a new virus that mutates, ergo we may have to get boosters each year.

It doesn't matter how hard or soft the shots/Covid hit you personally or even anecdotally. On a national level, boosters reduce the chance of people dying from Covid, therefore they are encouraged of obvious reasons. If you personally don't want to take them, then fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

And what's funny is how often conspiracy theorists have told us that the virus with a 99.9% survival rate (their figure) is no big deal and nothing to worry about.

But now according to them we've only 100,000 cases of serious injury (not just death, despite the question being asked) in 10,000,000,000 vaccines.

that's a survival rate of 99.99%. The virus is still 10 times more deadly according to conspiracy theorists.

Nurses didn't have to be "in on" anything. They were just entertaining themselves as they had nothing else to do.

1. Mob gets told to stay at home because the hospitals are warzones
    2. Mob sees videos of bored nurses dancing in empty hospitals
    3. Who told Mob to stay at home, and why?

Fck sake 😄

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Fr0g

As I've said before it was based on mathematical modelling using assumptions. I know that because I looked at it. I'm sure the maths is correct it's the assumptions (i.e. numbers plucked out of the air, having no basis in reality) I have a problem with.

I check all my sources. I have checked enough of those 1k studies and/or seen them before to know that that are legitimate

The truth is leaking out. Either you can't see it yet or you don't want to. If you don't like peer reviewed scientific studies what would it take to change your mind?

If I drove a truck load of evidence up to your door would that be enough? 2 truckloads? How many would be enough?

The only reason you keep saying "Twitter dump" is because you have no other argument. No other way of rubbishing perfectly valid information. You have no idea where I get my info.

I check all my sources. I have checked enough of those 1k studies and/or seen them before to know that that are legitimate

Liar.

You did nothing of the sort. Stop trying to act all Billy Big Bollocks and just own up to the fact that you're talking rubbish.

• Advertisement

Lol. You're lying again.

You claimed that study was fraudulent. You're claiming that they are just making up data.

And all without reading the actual paper.

How do you check sources? What specifically do you do?

I keep saying twitter dump, because you guys keep dumping stuff from twitter that you don't check or look into.

I believe it's twice now you've flipped between "I don't get my information from twitter" to "I get my info from twitter, it's totally valid."

Where did you first see that list of studies. If it wasn't from twitter, where did you hear about it?

And questions dodged as always.

You are claiming that they are in on it.

You believe they had nothing to do. Yet they were also saying that they were busy.

The medical professionals know full well what was being said about them. If people were saying they were too busy, yet knew that they weren't, why don't they say anything about it?

Can you point to any of the people in any of those videos saying that they weren't busy or they had nothing to do?

Of course you don't. You'll just ignore this point because you can't address it.

So again: who was behind this "propaganda"?

Why did they do it when it apparently gives the game away?

I don't think you can answer this because as always, you're just parroting something you read on twitter and you're not able to make up stuff on your own.

Not my problem if you don't understand what "at least 100k" means.

Won't catch me out, Dohn; you should already know that 😄 Been running rings around ya's since first gracing the forum.

Next.

"Can you point to any of the people in any of those videos saying that they weren't busy or they had nothing to do?"

The fact they have time to make choreographed dance videos together in clearly EMPTY hospitals should answer that question for you.

Ffs man, give your head a wobble, hahaha.

• Advertisement

Yea. It's why it was like pulling teeth to get them to actually give a figure. They know full well that this is what would happen.

They can't give reasonable numbers because then they don't have a point.

They can't claim what they want to claim and say millions, because that would be too obvious and too laughable.

So they try to be vague so they can pretend.

So no, you can't point to any examples.

So that must mean that they are all in on it or at the very least staying silent about the truth.

Not very respectful.

You also aren't able to say who's behind the idea. Nor can you provide a rational explanation for why they would do this when it exposes the conspiracy.

So you have shown your claim is false.

Good job.

How did you come up with that figure?

Do you think you've spotted something that medical professionals all over the world have missed?

Are you actually saying that these guys were in the middle of a warzone, but somehow found the time to go out into the corridors to make choreographed dance videos? Taking a break from treating all of the people dying on the other side of the walls, lol. "Not very respectful", is it? 🤣

You're actually legit on the spectrum, dude, lmao.

Hopefully that vaxx sparks your brain back to life. Then I'll be a believer and take one myself. Fck sake, hahaha.

And again, you fall back to petty insults when you're frustrated by not being able to address points.

Again, typical of conspiracy theorists.

My god, we are back to the dancing. They are all the same.

286 pages in, still haven't witnessed one anti-vaxxer (or "vaccine skeptic") challenge another, even if they have completely contradictory views. Interesting.

And of course if you dare to suggest that they support each other's claims, they'll flip out.

Doesn't stop them from patting each other on the back though...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭flexcon

Ah yes. Let's make sure to hide the conspiracy of covid -19.

Let's post a public video of dancing even though it risks showing this whole thing is a conjob.

There is a clear oxymoron in claiming CLEARLY empty hospitals yet at the same time trying to con the public. Which is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭shillyshilly

I picked a study at random from there...

Myocarditis following COVID-19 mRNA vaccination - PubMed (nih.gov)

A study of 6 people identified with myocarditis after vaccination

It has in the conclusion of the full paper (not the blurb linked above)

"The individual and public benefit from COVID-19 vaccination outweighs these rare findings described herein."

So that can be struck off, 999/1000 ... I'll have a look through others if I fancy it, but yes, you didn't read any of these.

• Advertisement

"Sir, the hospitals are empty, and staff are doing nothing, but we've managed to convince everyone that it's chaos. Everything going to plan"

-"Excellent, make some hospital staff do dance videos.."

"Uh why?"

-"Just do it, the sheeple will never connect the dots"

You were busy staying home to protect the hospitals.

The hospital staff were busy making TikTok videos.

Myself and the politicians were busy having parties. Downing St bashes, RTE get-togethers, Golfgate etc for them. House parties for me.

Thanks for staying home, though 👍🏻

"Sir, we've managed to convince every single nation on earth, including our enemies, to fudge the Covid numbers, make it seem like many more died, whilst at the same time convincing them all to hide the vaccine deaths"

-"Excellent, any holes in the plan?"

"Sir, we believe a handful of maverick internet anti-vaxxers and conspiracy theorists will spot it, but we've arranged with moderators all across the internet to thread-ban them or put them down in conspiracy theory forums where no one will take them seriously"

-"Perfect. Works every time"

• Registered Users Posts: 16,457 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

The dat shows the benefit of the covid vaccines is greater than many childhood vaccinations, your opinion here is irrational, which is fine, you're allowed to be irrational.

Would you say there was a global conspiracy to make it appear as if hospitals and staff were really busy, when in fact they weren't?

Would you still say Jeffery Epstein was a decent guy just "raising money for global health"? Shouldn't even be exchanging messages with the likes of you, to be honest. Creep 😄

Good night, Dohn. Here's a tune for ya, haha.

I have utterly no idea why you keep attributing these Epstein views to me, I think you have me confused with someone else. Show me the comments.

I take it you aren't going to address the questions..

There's no confusing you with anyone. We were talking about that other creep Bill Gates meeting up a bunch of times with Epstein, AFTER he was convicted of being a pedo child sex trafficker. And you said something along the lines of "it was an honest mistake; he only met him to raise money for global health". Yeah, sure, ya numpty. Hanging out regularly with a convicted, serial pedo, fully aware that he was a convicted, serial pedo, just to "raise money for global health". Were you born yesterday? Suppose next you'll be telling us how The Royal Family only kept Jimmy Saville around to assist with charity events and DJ the occasional party 😄

Jog on, would ya. Vomit.

So quote where he claims this.

You are a very dishonest poster so I suspect you are lying once again.

• Advertisement

Magic man, you're legit probably the person I see called dishonest on here more than anyone else, so that's ironic 😄

Are you and Dohnjoe friends offline? You're always jumping in to defend each other. Like Romeo and Juliet, or Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels from that film I can't remember the name of. Actually, no, you two hanging out is impossible... you're both on the computer 24/7 😄👍🏻

Advertisement