Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIDL plus app

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,758 ✭✭✭cython

In any given week, there is a cycle of 3 different scratch cards that are rotated through for each customer. You can get a scratch card up to 14 times in a week by others' posts, so presumably you can get 5 of the first in the cycle, 5 of the second, and 4 of the third. From what I've seen, they seem to rotate per customer as opposed to by days.

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Cookiee

Each week there's 3 potenial freebies from thurs-weds, after you make a purchase it will just rotate between those 3 freebies, then on the next Thursday it resets to 3 new freebies for the week

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭PeterDuggan

Thankyou Cython and Cookiee for your clear answers.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,437 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Not the codes themselves, the fact that for the millionth time, yes, they can be used in any store.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭One More Toy

Latest Park run coupon has disappeared from my treats

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,909 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

Disappeared here too but was able to add it back by entering the code again. The code for eggs is showing up now too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

This is what’s showing up for me

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Ive the same showing up for me on the Parkrun voucher too. I got the caesar salad on it last week but the caesar dressing and parmasen cheese portions inside it were tiny so it felt like I was eating a dry salad, there wasnt enough dressing to go around for the amount of lettuce leaves. Will go for the 6 large eggs this time instead, I feel some strawberry pavlova coming on.

Pity to hear we are out of 10 off 50 codes from this Sunday, that was a good run of several months. Hopefully Lidl are renovating or opening up a few other stores and we will have them back soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭PopTarts

Dark Chocolate or Henry Hippo Jellies on first scratch card

• Registered Users Posts: 28,334 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Dammit my reflex action is to click Activate when I see the image !

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,989 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Great app, it's what a loyalty app should be. Most the free stuff is sweet so that covers the kids so handy saving.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Bear with me if this is a bit long-winded.

As regards the different scratchcards:

Each week there are three different possibilities of scratchcard freebies given out when when you shop at Lidl using the app. They seem to change each Thursday to a new set of three - same time that the middle aisle offers change.

Each scratchcard gives a choice of one or the other from two products, you have to take one or the other, not both. (Or don't get them at all, if for some reason you don't want them, naturally.)

So for possible Scratchcard 1, let's call them "Product A" and "Product B"

For Scratchcard 2, "Product C" and "Product D"

For Scratchcard 3, "Product E" and "Product F"

It seems random, as to which scratchcard you will receive on any occasion. Occasionally they will give you a scratchcard with €1 or 50¢ off instead of the "freebies", but this is less often seen -by me anyway - than the free stuff.

Post edited by duridian on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,769 ✭✭✭Buffman

I lost a €10 off €50 that I was saving for the Friday shop also, looks like they cleared them all as two colleagues lost theirs also.

It was one of last weeks so code is no longer valid, I just put on one of this weeks and it worked so hopefully it was just a once off.

Also, JUNE code is now 'sold out'.

FYI, if you move to a 'smart' meter electricity plan, you CAN'T move back to a non-smart plan.

You don't have to take a 'smart' meter if you don't want one, opt-out is available.

Buy drinks in 3L or bigger plastic bottles or glass bottles to avoid the DRS fee.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Moving2017

This happened me also.

I think it happened when I updated the app. I only added it late last week, and it was there this morning before I updated my apps.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭stoofer

It happened to me also but I don't believe it's related to app update because I last updated on June 9 and 2 accounts have seen same thing happen. Any code I entered in the Redeem Code feature of the app last Sunday, e.g. 10 off or last week's parkrun (blueberries) that had still a few days before they expired have gone. Scratch & Win coupons were unaffected. Whatever they did when updating with the new weekly treats today seems to have caused it

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭questionmark

2nd card

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭questionmark

3rd

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭RCSATELLITES

What about the code they send you. Can you use the same phone number all the time?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭SourSessions

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Shopper59

Has anyone noticed that prices in Lidl are starting to really rise. I buy double cream every week which has been €1 for as long as I can remember. Bought it today it’s €1.49. Checked back on digital receipts and it went up last week. I understand prices are rising but 49c increase is ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭GAAcailin

Looks like they might be following tesco, I buy double cream from time to time; was in tesco about two weeks ago and it had gone up to €1.49 from €1; got it that same day in Lidl for €1; now its €1.49 in both. A 50% increase is nuts..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

Applegreen used to do 2 x 2ltres of milk for €3, then about 6 months ago it went to €3:50, gone up to €4:50 this week. I don’t think farmers have gotten a 50% increase in their price.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

2 x 2 litres of milk for 3 euro can't be right. That's cheaper than Tesco or Lidl were at the time. They used to be 1.69 I think for 2 litres. Then they went to 1.89. 2.09 now though

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Shopper59

In May in Lidl 3 litres of milk was €2.29. Now it’s €2.59.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭jj880

They're doing you a favour. Its pure muck anyway. Drinking milk for calcium is like smoking sweet aftons for oxygen.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,714 ✭✭✭✭zell12

No it is right

2l milk was €1.49 for yonks till February, then recently €1.69, €1.89, €2.09

• Registered Users Posts: 8,482 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

What's causing that! Milk from the Ukraine? Can't see Irish farmers being happy with that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭EarWig

One strange thing is how all the supermarkets work in lock step. This is supposed to be illegal.

Advertisement