Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Map of wireless towers in the country

Options
  • 28-06-2022 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭

Anyone know where I can find a map of these? No sign on the Comreg website. Mobile phone towers yes, not wireless internet.

I seem to be kind of electrosensitive as I don't do well around pylons or EMF sources. Bad sleep, inability to focus etc. Having to move office due to a wireless tower and it seems a phone base station being a few hundred feet behind the current one. Even though I can happily share an office with a couple of 4G wireless routers going, the 5G tower is another level of exposure. Staying in the office feels kind of like working with your shirt off on a hot summers day or sea swimming in the depths of winter. My bodies alarm system starts going off pretty quickly once exposed.

Any links appreciated and please no pointing me to conspiracy theory sites or forums. Just want straight factual info if anyone knows where to find it.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,502 ✭✭✭✭The Cush

Sorry to hear about your issue but I don't think there exists such a map unfortunately.

Many WISPs operate in the unlicensed 2.4 GHz band and those in the 5.8 GHz band are only required to register their transmitter with comreg but no map exists that I know of.

My brother has a WISP re-transmitter on the back of his house which is used for infill by one of the larger WISPs, I've never seen it on any map.

Post edited by The Cush on

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Kumejima

Looks like I'll be walking around with some EMF measuring device so. Just as a confirmation. If its high levels I can feel straight away but I'm just looking for an oasis from this stuff for my next location. Luckily where I live is free of it, by dumb luck

Advertisement