Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eddie has linked with another Eddie

• 26-06-2022 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

Hi, wondering if anyone can help.Solar Panels,battery and Eddie installed 2 months ago.Everything running fine until 3 weeks ago Eddie stopped heating the water.Installer came round and it turned out that it somehow linked with another Eddie device (i only have one).Installer deleted the extra Eddie and was running as should.Now yesterday Eddie started to heat the water from the battery in the evening.Looked on the linked devices and it has linked up with another Eddie again and also showing it as the master.I think i know how to delete the bogey Eddie Device and hopefully my own one will automatically become the master.I know this problem will persist and i will contact the manufacturers.Has anyone had this problem or know the solution.Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Change the channel you are using, sounds like a neighbour and you are using the same "broadcast" channel and they are accidentally taking over your EDDI but this does not make sense as there is a pairing on both devices that you have to carry out

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭tjalana

Thanks Slave1, when I change the channel, do I have to do anything else like paring or is it just the channel change and it automatically works, not to great with all this, checked with neighbours Eddie and the serial number is different to what my Eddie switched to, thanks again.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

I think you will have to repair once you change the channel, if in doubt phone MyEnergi, they are very knowledgeable and helpful for any snagging issues like this

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭tjalana

Advertisement