Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

National Treasure CH4 - anyone?

• 25-06-2022 9:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭

there is prob a thread on this already but can't search for it... grrr...

anyway - just finished this - was loving it but what a crap ending... ffs... such a shame - loved it up till the end though, well written and fab acting by all

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,314 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

That is the one with Robbie Coltrane and Julie Walters right? I remember it being excellent, I thought the ending was good.

Was it.

He was found innocent even though he did it...but I think wife left him?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭sporina

yep thats the show..

well... **** ending if you ask me.. lazy

Advertisement