Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beavis and Butthead Do The Universe

Options
  • 23-06-2022 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,790 ✭✭✭✭

no discussion yet of the year's most important movie? you guys suck!

It looks like fun, I think I get Paramount+ free with my Sky sub so I'll definitely be watching it. The first B&B movie was an under-appreciated work of genius.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

I couldn't help it, watching that trailer made me laugh. The entire 90's nostalgia came flying back at me and I still find those two ridiculous characters funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,717 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Watching it at the moment. They've still got it 😁

That was fun. I won't give spoilers yet as it's just dropped but there's some VERY funny scenes in it!

Definitely worth a watch as a fan.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,637 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Thought it was superb, true to the original characters... Rotten Tomatoes are scoring it 97%

huhuh scoring

OK, spoiler time...

One thing they REALLY nailed was the commentary on modern society - the gender studies class and immediate aftermath as they take what they've learned and put it into practise - just fantastic! I haven't laughed so hard in ages!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,901 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Ticked all the boxes.

Advertisement