Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Settings for Solis Inverter / Dyness Batteries

Options
  • 24-05-2022 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi All,

I currently have the following;

*4.6kw Solar (Due to go to 4.9kw as panel upgrades meant there is room for 1 more)

*2x Dyness b51100 batteries (5.12kw each)

*Solis Inverter

*Zappi & Eddi

I have had the system for around 6 weeks now, came to the conclusion that I might be better charging the batteries on my night rate, as it takes awhile for the batteries to charge depending on the weather, which means that there isn't much surplus to throw towards the Zappi & Eddi, ideally heating water in the morning and throwing the rest towards my 2 cars would work out better

Just got 2 questions

*Does anyone know the default password for the Solis inverter?

*Has anyone used the Dyness app? The instructions are quite vague on the app and also the manual I have isn't very clear.. Unsure if I need to use Bluetooth, AP Mode or EZ mode to add the batteries to it.. would rather use the app as everything is in my attic, than to have to go up and down to adjust etc

Thanks in advance,

Comments

Advertisement