Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Tips Thread II (fancies go elsewhere) - READ MOD NOTE in POST 1 before posting!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,684 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Odins Quest is thought to be useful and win the Bumper first time out for Gary Moore 4oc Huntingdon,a thorough stayer and should be very hard to beat.

Odins did it very easy,watch when it steps up in trip on soft ground,highly regarded.

I have good word for FINSCEAL GO DEO on the first day of the flat at 1.25 at the Curragh.

Ben Pauling thinks the wind OP has improved Severance and that he will go very close in the 5.15 at Aintree.

I Have a Voice is fancied in the 5.45 Cork,stepped up in trip and expected to go well.

• Advertisement

I was told Camambere Electric is expected to win the 5.05 at Newton Abbot by a reliable source.

Harhan .7.20 Hamilton is plenty short (6/5) but I am told John Butler's horse will win,make your own minds up I have backed it at 6 to 5 as the info is from a reliable source.

Camambere runs again today in the 8.20 Southwell and despite a 7 lbs penalty connections think they will collect again.

Trained by Bolger I heard nothing for the horse today but I backed it at 6s and will not be surprised if the step up in trip brings some improvement.7.oc Roscommon.

Post edited by zimmermania on

Odins quest goes again today 7.50 Huntingdon and though not up on trip has a good chance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,255 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Non runner having bolted before the off

Probably lucky as Klitschko was backed as if a big run was expected. And won easily by a TKO

Wins well today by 3 and1/4 lengths,i had a little ew at 9sthere will probably be a 15 cent rule 4.

I was told this horse was well fancied on the two previous occasions he ran,i heard nothing today for the horse which may be explained by the fact that my contact may be be out of action hopefully not for too long.

Kingofthemidlands runs in the 8.12 at Goodwood with Harry Davies up,I was told tonight is the night.

Kingofthemidlands was only 2nd last time and can go one better in the 2.oc York at 9 to 2.

I can pass on a tip for Craven who is said to be almost as good as Rousing Encore who goes in the Coventry stakes for Richard Fahey at Ascot next week.

Craven was 18 to 1 when I heard about it from someone I know to be genuine,it sounds a bit strange but i put a tenner ew on with PP in case there is some truth to the story.Runs in the 4.15 York.

Finally Profitable Edge left the Curragh this morning to contest the 1.50 at Bath and the journey should be worthwhile.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭crushproof

Threw £10 e/w on Craven at 50/1, what a tip!

Got a tip from a genuine guy for this horse,the problem is he got it from someone else and I have no idea how good it is hence only a tenner ew.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,908 ✭✭✭thesandeman

The horse I gave a bit of a chance to was Joseph Obriens Excelia but I was not intending to have any bet in the race until I received the tip.

The info for the unraced Arinniti proved inspired as the horse was heavily backed and just beaten by the horse i fancied,Excelia.

Natalia Lupini has Rhodesia 5.35,AlmaLibre 7.18 and Dunum 7.53 going at the Curragh this evening and the same source says all 3 are trying and worth small ew bets so I did a fiver ew trixie.

• Advertisement

She also has DONTSPOILASALE in the 5.oc but i think this could be a hot race with 3 who finished behind Pearling Path in opposition plus one one of AOBS,the horse is not without a chance so i had a little ew without Jessicas (well fancied) and AOBs

TEXAS BOY 5.10 ROSCOMMON.

COZONE trained by Matthew Smith is well fancied in the 8.20 Galway.

Have word for 4 today.

Fleetfoot 1.30 Curragh,has Joseph o Briens to beat a very solid ew bet.

2.05 Curragh On the Money 9 to1 ew.

Test Lad 4.10 haydock.

Zero Carbon 4.40 Haydock.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Christybartley

Word for the abbey 7:55 8/1 some places top 4

And bronson in blue 8:30

Was told Speiing Beag will run well at a big price in the 2.30 Naas today.

Worth a few quid ew.

Song for Whoever 5.25 Dundalk worth a little ew at a big price today

Raffles Wonder is my tip to follow in a bumper or over hurdles,i feel this is one to follow and is a certain winner imo.

Got very good word for MABRE in the 7.30 tonight at Chelmsford,i see that Giorgio Vasari would appear to be well fancied in the race also so i backed MABRE ew,into 11/4 now with PP but still worth backing on the basis of what i heard.

• Advertisement

Raffles runs today in the 3.50 at Sedge,i put this fellow up on the basis of his only run in the UK (replay should be looked at,got probably the most "considerate"ride i have seen in a long time) which was eyecatching to say the least and his run in an Irish point when he fell with the race at his mercy.

So this is not a tip in the normal sense (inside info) but it is my opinion that RAFFLES WONDER is useful and sure to win a race before long.

I have had a bigger than usual bet on the horse based on my own judgement rather than information and i am fairly confident of a good run and his opening price was quite generous.

Advertisement