Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graydon Newcastle and Ledwil park Kilcock

Options
  • 14-01-2022 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello Friends,

I am confused about 2 properties here. Which one do you think is better in terms of below areas -

-Property price increase

-Commute to Dublin (2 days a week)

-Anti social behavior

-Local amenities nearby (I know it is pretty bad in Newcastle although Supervalu is coming in)

-Primary and secondary schools

Appreciate your help in advance

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭WhiteWalls

Hi,

Did you make any decision on this if you don't mind me asking?

I've no information on either unfortunately but I'm looking at the three bed in Newcastle

• Registered Users Posts: 3 j0k3r06

How’s it going?

I put a booking deposit for a 3x bedroom house in Graydon- I was wondering what are the pro and cons in the area?

I have been to the show room house and to the place a twice. It looks quiet and peaceful. Now I’ve lived in Dun laoghaire my whole life, it’s definitely less busy 

Any info will great ! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭social butterfly 2020

Kilcock has Tesco, Lidl, SuperValu

Bus and rail connection

N4 on your doorstep

Maynooth only 5km down the road which has everything you probably need.

Royal can way, close to donadea, primary health centre and newly built community centre in kilcock. Lots of good restaurants in kilcock also. 25 min drive to Liffey valley and blanch shopping mall not far either.

Newcastle has feck all. Kilcock by a country mile.

Advertisement