Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Devon Allen

Options
  • 13-06-2022 9:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,845 ✭✭✭✭

The guy keeps on improving and is running better this year than any other year. I wonder is it because the pressure is off ahead of his big move to NFL?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,340 ✭✭✭TFBubendorfer

Well, some say the best sprinters in the US are not running in the Olympics but are playing as wide receivers in the NFL. The salary in the NFL would certainly be a big draw for any would-be world class sprinter, as long as you don't mind being on the end of some heavy knocks on a regular basis.

As for Devon Allen, not sure if I would call signing for an NFL team and facing a rookie year as the pressure being off. I'd think the pressure is full on now!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,845 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

I meant the pressure is off him on the track.

NFL is a different kettle of fish for him, as you said some big hits but he also got to read the ball and move well to the right and left!!

Advertisement