Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone call from Cork city council

Options
  • 09-06-2022 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Today I got a phone call from Cork city council housing dept.

They asked me to confirm all ppl on my housing application and also emailed me details that I need to send them re employment and payslips.

They didn’t give me any info on why they randomly want these only to update our application.

The email was a personal email sent only to me as it has my name at the beginning of it.

It said for my housing application to progress I need to send xyz within 7 days.

I am currently on the housing list 10ths and 2 months.waiting on a 4 bed.

anyone know is this what the council do before they are about to offer an applicant a suitable house?

thank you.

Best Answer

• Registered Users Posts: 10,030 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

It can be, or it can also be them going through the list trying to reduce it by taking ineligible people off the list. I've heard of both.

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Wifey82

You might be correct.They usually send out a paper form for updating applications.

strange to get a phone call I thought.

I am hoping that there is someone here who has recently been housed by CCC that has received the same phone call just to shed some light.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Wifey82

Just had a phone call from council to come in for an interview!!

Advertisement