Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More dirt boxes on Irish transport..... they're like jailbait

Options
  • 08-06-2022 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭

Criminal record bait, at the very least.

You give some dirt box a stomping and what happens?

He's probably being provided state care for substance use disorder (i.e. scumbag immunity), whilst we get the book thrown at us for being clean living and productive (i.e. no immediately apparent excuse for violent conduct, unlike them).

These people get away with daylight murder.

As I was listening to this absolute dipstick yell down the phone at the top of his voice about the drugs he intended to use later that night, the violent conduct he engages in (for all and sundry to hear), and apparently the fact he'd shared a prison cell with some violent criminal/gangster type (been "in and out" his entire life according to his loudspeaker voice, aimed for the entire carriage to hear);

And I was just contemplating how the situation could play out. Say I'm on my way to the bathroom and we knock shoulders.

"I'll fookin' burst yis for dat!!"

What am I to do?

The temptation is so great, I feel like Adam with the apple.

Alright alright, I get it. All things considered it's easy enough to avoid the situation. Just change seats/carriages (which I did after it got to the point I just couldn't handle this illiterate "giving it large" at the top of voice any longer).

It's the principle though. I know I'm like a broken record but someone go right ahead and correct me if they can:

THIS IS A CULTURAL ISSUE!!

In physics we trust....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Yeah, we get it. You're a fine, upstanding, law abiding individual who pays his taxes. You would like a medal for this. The individual with the dubious story and bizarre accent gives you someone to feel superior to. Enjoy.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,522 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Another ridiculous thread

Any more like this OP and you will be banned from the forum

Thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement