Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kaliescope and ticketmaster.

Options
  • 06-06-2022 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭

ive been trying to list my rescheduled kaliescope tickets for sale on ticketmaster and I keep getting an error message.

instead of trying to help me fix the issue, the customer service agent has told me to sell them privately.

I remember a site where you could sell tickets but only uk resale sites are homing up on my search if anyone can remember the name of it? and also anywhere else I could list them? Facebook does not allow ticket sales!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭Toast

https://www.toutless.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=37488

(disclaimer: I run this site)

Also any rescheduled tickets you should be able to request a refund for from Ticketmaster on the basis the date changed.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,705 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

I'll second toutless, and I've no affiliation to it :)

Used it plenty. Only once had an issue (scammer selling Liverpool tickets) and would definitely recommend it

@Toast, thanks for running it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

Thanks guys, I didnt realise that i could get a refund from ticketmaster so was able to that. Will book toutless for the future!

Advertisement