Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl warehouse clearance sale in Newbridge

Options
  • 31-05-2022 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭

This warehouse is physically close to me, so there's no trouble for me popping in.

Are there any real bargains though? I'm wondering about the 50" smart tv (€400), the impact drill (€40), a food chopper upper (€30) and perhaps the 27" monitor (€100).

I have a many years old drill from Lidl that can't cut through butter now, was never great actually. Other stuff was hit and miss. I never mind spending small money and learning a lesson, but............

Help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭RebelScorned

We went to this today at around 11.30. It was busy but manageable with a trolley. Loads of stock available from what I could see esp. the big ticket items like the TVs. Not all Silvercrest brand, also had Tower, Salter, Morphy Richards and Braun bits to name a few. Original price, clearance price and % saved all clearly visible. Was well organised with loads of parking and loads of trolleys available but it was very busy.

They didn't have what I specifically went in looking for (the Crockpot Slow Cooker) but was impressed with the selection and picked up some bargains. I was also able to redeem the €10 off €50 code on my Lidl Plus app which was a nice added bonus that I was not expecting, I only scanned the app to make sure I got a digital receipt in case I needed to return anything.

Worth a visit if you are in the market for a bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭stephenmario

I bought a few of those item last year for the same price or cheaper. They are more expensive now tbf as I've spotted that they went up in price. Assuming it's parkside, I got the cordless drill for 25 last year and the impact drill was 40 at the time (strange they are the same price now).

• Registered Users Posts: 23,389 ✭✭✭✭zell12

• Registered Users Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭seanin4711

wonder what that watch is?

went to Knocknacarra store last week ,no sign of a smart watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭macvin

The US Dollar has strengthened by about 15% and raw material prices and transport prices have increased. So many Chinese produced products will have gone up in price especially if there is not a big profit margin on the item as there's less "buffer"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,389 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Another clearance sale upcoming next week

Sharp LG 4K UHD Smart TV 50 as €549.99 to €399.99

Nutribullet Blender was €99.99 to €69.99

cordless vacuum cleaner was €129.99 to €89.99.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭go4it

another sale next week Lidl Newbridge RDC

Thursday 6th October to Sunday 9th October

Opening Hours: 9am to 6pm

Address = Littleconnell, R445, Newbridge, Co. Kildare, W12 KT98

Plenty of TV's left in stock since last Sale ( and most likely more will be left for the next Warehouse sale

• Registered Users Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭Buffman

Just swung in on my way past for a welder, 'inflation' taking a bit of a toll since the first warehouse sale there. Most smaller stuff up between €2-5 and larger stuff €5-10. For example a microwave I got for €30 the last time is €35 now. Some of the tools were even still at the non-discount prices you'd pay in an ordinary Lidl.

Still some value to be had if you needed anything, loads more there than what they have advertised online. Loads of toys, kitchen items, clothes, bed linen, household, DIY and Christmas stuff there also. And boat loads of those LG TVs in stock.

FYI, if you move to a 'smart' meter electricity plan, you CAN'T move back to a non-smart plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭DopeTech

It’s back in Newbridge this weekend.

Lidl Newbridge RDC

Friday 2nd - Monday 5th June

Opening Hours: Friday - Monday: 9am - 6pm

Address = Lidl RDC Newbridge, Littleconnell, Newbridge, Co. Kildare W12 KT98

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭RebelScorned

FYI the 10% off €50 spend coupon on the Lidl Plus app this weekend works on this warehouse clearance sale - handy extra saving if you’re spending over €50!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭coffee to go

Just in case anyone’s considering a spin out to this for the garden sofa set (€199), these were all gone at 9am this morning, with people queuing up for them from 7am.

This is on again in Newbridge RDC from today to Sunday. Vast quantities of unsold (rainy) summer stock, bbqs and furniture (including the €199 garden sofa set I mentioned above back in June, zero demand this time around 😆)

Picked up one of the wildlife trail cameras for €50 out of curiosity.

https://www.lidl.ie/c/newbridge-rdc-warehouse-clearance-sale/s10029820

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭Savage_Henry

Do they have anything else or just those few items, that are on the webpage?

Way more than that little list, which is a weird selection really. For example, I think they have pretty much every power tool and electric garden tool that’s been on sale in stores through the summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,616 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Strange that they didn't show everything on offer instead of just those 4 items?

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭go4it

plenty of tools available , garden furniture and bbq's

electrical lawnmower at e50 seemed good value ; garden sofa too

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Housefree

The mini Kamados (ceramic BBQ) went down to €15 in Aldi a few weeks ago. Crazy to think people were snapping them up for €100-120 and flipping them for profit during the lockdowns. I got the Aldi version for €50 and thought that was a bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Cionn

Fantastic Xmas present at 15. If any around Dublin at that price please post. I paid 60 for mine in aldi and its a bargain still at that. Use it all the time

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Dummy

Are these still available in Aldi? Was it in a store or one of these warehouse sales?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭lolie

Bit late asking now but do you remember what those inverter welders were selling for?

• Advertisement
Advertisement