Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car storage in the Southeast?

Options
  • 12-04-2022 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,486 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for indoor storage for my car in the New Ross and Waterford area. Willing to go a bit further afield too if I have to.

Store All in Waterford do store cars according to their website. They were the only place that I could find. Does anyone have experience of them?

Thanks in advance!

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭Type 17

I am looking for classic storage in the area too. I rang Store-All, but they said that they don't store vehicles any longer, due to the fire risk.

I'd be interested if you come up with any other options.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,825 ✭✭✭CoBo55

Larry kehoe car detailing in New Ross certainly used to do car storage, I don't know if he still does it. Clean car.ie is what he trades under.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,486 ✭✭✭hoodie6029

Cheers, I discovered Larry just the other day but his spaces are full. On the waiting list for now

• Registered Users Posts: 3,486 ✭✭✭hoodie6029

Secured a space in Piltown through word of mouth. The owner is thinking of opening a full storage facility but that will be in the longer term, couple of years I'd say. I'll post again if he builds it.

Advertisement