Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Shared Parts Across Models

Options
  • 30-05-2022 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭

I'm currently trying to source seatbelts for an 89 Corolla estate, as the existing belts seem to have all frayed between the last NCT and now. I've sourced 2 front seatbelts, but I'm not sure how to approach the rear belts. My assumption is that the rear belts in the estate will be different to the rear belts in the hatchback, but is there any way to know if that assumption is right or wrong? The reason I ask is that I can get rear seatbelts from a hatchback online, but the estates seem to be a lot less common.

Comments

Advertisement