Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Linenfield, Drogheda

Options
  • 29-03-2022 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

We are looking to buy 4 bed townhouse in linenfield which is selling from off plans. It looks quite good considering the standards of houses nowadays. I would like to get reviews if someone is already living there.

We heards there will be lot of social housing allocation in upcoming phases. Should it be a concern?

We'll be commuting to Dublin so any thoughts on traffic would be great.

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 TTAgnesTT

I live in Linenfield and loving it so far. The house is of very high standards, comfortable and finishes are very nice. Also, the builders are very helpful. Any problem occurred so far they fixed it without an issue. The winter bills were much lower compared to what we used to. The townhouses will have lovely views and a good location, close to the main road. I love the way they look with a terrace on the top. I would definitely buy a townhouse. I really like their floor plans. In terms of social housing, I believe all developments are required to allocate a certain percentage of houses for social housing. You wil not find any housing estates without it. So far the community here is great, we have a whasapp group and we help each other. There are many people commuting to Dublin. I didn't have to do it so far but I will have to start it soon. The intercity train gets to Connoly in 38 mins, the commuter train takes 1 hour. Also there are many buses usually taking an hour. My boyfriend works in Dublin, I drop him to the train station in the morning, it takes 10-13 mins to the train station from Linenfield at 8am. We moved here from Dublin and love it in Drogheda. There is everything here and people are very friendly. No regrets. I hope it helps.

Advertisement