Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you ever go back to a job that you walked out from

Options
  • 27-05-2022 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

I walked out of a job two years ago because of a lack of distancing and no one wearing masks. I don't know who to blame in this. At the time it was all about distancing but they thought it was ok to go without masks when distancing couldn't be maintained.

I was employed through an agency. I'm now looking for work and the agency are looking for staff but it looks like the job is in another company.

I know it doesn't look good on me but my health comes first and that was something that came last with the place I was placed in.

When I walked out, I was so angry about the whole thing that I ignored their request for a meeting. The way how I saw it, if they can give the two fingers to health, despite a HSA complaint as well, they didn't deserve my time.

I don't know what to do.

Comments

Advertisement