Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SOLD Angry Gun Surefire SOCOM762 QD Suppressor

Options
  • 17-04-2022 6:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭

Brand new Angry Gun replica Surefire SOCOM 762 QD suppressor with Surefire laser engraved flash hider. Full trades and NSN number in FDE. Standard 14mm CCW thread on flash hider, comes with 'O' ring and crush washer. Very solid built and aligns perfectly, designed to accommodate tracer unit (not included) no rattles or dodgy locking mechanism. Bought this for my SCAR-H build but I just like the plain un-suppressed lines of the SCAR-H without it so offering this to a new home. Cost me €135 not including postage from Emperion (last one) and I am selling it here for €110 OVNO in the post within Ireland. PayPal only please.

Post edited by shytan on

Comments

Advertisement