Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Based - RideWithGPS Cutty Cups - South Dublin

Options
  • 14-05-2022 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭

Howdy,

Anyone aware of the following RideWithGPS thing that started this morning? https://ridewithgps.com/news/6068-the-cutty-cap-challenge-is-back-in-2022

There are some Caps and stuff hidden at various locations around south Dublin. There are none at the DSCPA location or the start of the Hellfire forest park one. I have the Hellfire one:)

The one at viewing point is gone too, I think, but the one at the Top of the Featherbeds is still there, so is the one on the way to Jonnie Foxes.

Don't know about the rest.

Must Insta mine later due to the guilt Factor! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭NamelessPhil

I got the one beside the Blue Light pub.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Plastik

Nearby so took a dander down to Oonagh Bridge. Either really well hidden or someone has already picked it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I didn't see anything at the Noel Lemass Memorial today. There was a small soft toy inside the memorial wall so I assumed it may have been left by a relative/admirer/passerby in memory of the deceased. The soft toy was relatively clean and fresh looking so hadn't been there too long but I didn't want to interfere with it just in case.

Advertisement