Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is there anywhere to stream dexter or arrow in ireland?

• 14-05-2022 9:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭

finished the last series of shows i was watching & went to watch dexter on netflix & it's not there anywhere

do any other of the sites have it? or arrow also something on my watchlist

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭KaneToad

Yes. But not legal sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,041 ✭✭✭The Continental Op

https://www.justwatch.com/ie/search?q=dexter

https://www.justwatch.com/ie/search?q=arrow

That covers it. Looks like arrow is all you might be able to get unless you want the new dexter

Wake me up when it's all over.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭vafankillar

cheers, handy resource!

yeah & arrow is only seasons 1 & 2 on now.

sky store is a bit expensive to buy it but may go for it. can you just sign up to the skystore like you would netflix or do you need to have some sort of tv subscription as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭BobbyMalone

If you're at a loss, get a cheap DVD player and borrow them from the public library.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,320 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

I'd rather eat my own head than watch the new dexter season again.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

Seasons 7&8 of Arrow are on Sky and Now TV, the first six seasons aren’t available on demand anywhere afaik and this has been the case for a good few years.

I know it seems old fashioned but this is one for removable media (DVD) I’m afraid.

i'd done the dvd thing on my laptop recently but the simple fact of having to start the dvd again each time, watch unskippable intros (wtf) and find where you were is excruciating, will probably just find another series to watch till it comes available

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭fman

Dexter will probably be on paramount plus when it launches next month.

jaysus another streaming service

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

And HBO Max will eventually come, and the Arrowverse will probably be on that. That could be as late as 2025 though.

• Advertisement

This is why I think dvd still has a future! You get invested in a boxset on Netflix or prime video and before you’ve finished it’s removed. At least with the boxset on dvd you always have it. I got the whole 8 seasons of Dexter on dvd for €30 when xtravision had a closing down sale screw years back!

Advertisement