Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike Shops to get a second hand general use bike in Dublin City Center area?

Options
  • 12-05-2022 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭

Hi there,

Asking on behalf of someone.

Where would be a good shop to drop into in town and try a few second hand bikes? Preferably not so dodgy/ only fools and horses like that place that had a big yard that I cant think of the name of right now.

I'm not in the big smoke for years now.

Adverts wont do as they only have a few hours up there.

I see rothar are no longer in fade street. Do they do second hand up in their phibs outlet?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭fatbhoy

You'd be better off looking on adverts or donedeal.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,592 ✭✭✭billyhead

McCormacks cycles.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,492 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

reliable bikes in phibsboro stock S/H bikes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,500 ✭✭✭Tombo2001

Sydney Cycles on NCR

• Registered Users Posts: 9,290 ✭✭✭Macy0161

Belfield bikes used too in the old shop anyway!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Freeman cycles near the Aviva, but if they have only a few hours you won't get around too many. Cyclesuperstore also ahve a second hand section, think it may even have pictures up on their site.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

www.usedbikes.ie - rarely 'bargains' but sometimes the odd bike at low cost with pretty good utility. Can be inspected in person, out the back of CSS in Tallaght.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭getoutadodge

I bought mine from a place on Bolton St ..opposite the college.

Advertisement