Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Citroen Berlingo 2021

Options
  • 11-05-2022 8:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭

Hi, Am looking at getting an Electric van. Have anyone got one? or know anything about the Citroen Berlingo Electric LX SWB, What are people's thoughts. About 60km to 100km per day.

Many Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

I would say do you research. I have not heard of this one but know Renault have had an electric Kangoo for some time now. Do you research and buy whichever one suits you the best. Good luck with you new electric van.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭sdp

Hi Thank you AMKC, have been to test drive it, just not sure about battery size and range . Could you point me in the right direction?. Have read nearly all posts in this forum. Was hoping someone had one, or knew someone who had.

Many thanks again.

Advertisement