Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Giro Stage 6 - Palmi to Scalea (192km)

Options
  • 12-05-2022 11:04am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Despite yesterdays fun early on this is likely to be a fairly standard sprint stage but if Adam Blythe on Eurosport is to be believed then we might get echelons. Maybe that's just wishful thinking on his part but we live in hope. Surely it's Caleb Ewan's turn. He is running out of chances and it would be a shame if the quickest guy here can't nab a win. I still believe if Girmay got into a good position he could do it. Maybe MvdP just decides to go on a break in the last 50k.

Betting

Caleb Ewan 2/1

Mark Cavendish 9/4

Arnaud Demare 11/2

Fernando Gaviria 9/1

Biniam Girmay 10/1

Giacomo Nizzolo 11/1

Velogames Update: despite bankruptcy Borris Becker is leading our league. I jumped a couple of places from 3rd last to 5th last but then I'm playing the long game.

Comments

Advertisement