Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

"Cycling Stories" - Irish narrator youtube channel

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭gn3dr

Yes.! I watched one and decided there were better ways to spend my free time

"Without further ado" I can conclude that you're not a fan

Apparently it's Spanish generated content but the heavily accented Spanish didn't work so well but this Irish punter seems to have grown their audience in short order

It's not as if pointing out "remarkable performances" is hard in cycling I suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 6,913 ✭✭✭G1032

Got sent a link to one of the videos and if I'm honest I didn't really like it and won't be watching any more. It was one about Adri vdP. Drugs drugs drugs blah blah blah.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,445 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

That was a painful and annoying watch, fair play for trying something but that was woeful content.

Advertisement