Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Toyota C-HR

Options
  • 09-05-2022 9:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭

Ive done a search but since the new boards its shocking.

Im thinking of my next car purchase and I like the look of this hybrid. Anyone have it and offer any feedback? Or if you have considered and already researched what were your thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,264 ✭✭✭✭ted1

It uses 4.9 litres/100 km.

its engine run’s entirely on petrol.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

Its a typical toyota, quality car so in that regard you are safe enough. Hold their value well.

As hybrids go its effiicient.

The only item to keep an eye on is that they are not as big a car as you think at first glance. Its a high up hatchback essentially , so boot space is not huge and is near typical hatchback figures, so if you have a young family hauling buggies and bikes it might be tight.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,615 ✭✭✭ba_barabus

We have one. I like it, nice handling and feels good inside. Rear is claustrophobic due to small windows, boot spave suffers from the sloping window. Well specced but needs lots of the parking aids as visibility is poor. Economy is about 4.8l/100km.

Effortless to own once you adapt your driving style for a hybrid. Don't bother trying to drive it like a diesel or you'll be going around bouncing off the limiter

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Munurty

We get 6L/100km on motorway spins.

Its much smaller inside than it looks.

Engine and CVT gearbox are great going slow but get very revy if driving fast.

Styling and adaptive cruise are the highlights for me.

100,000kms on the clock and hasn't missed a beat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭kanuseeme

What sort of mileage do you do daily, yearly?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭mel123

• Registered Users Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭mel123

Thanks to all for the feedback

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭kanuseeme

Consider an EV or phev then if you have a driveway.

Advertisement