Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Belfast Airport to Dublin

• 02-12-2021 1:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,523 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Just wondering can anyone advise what the easiest way to get from Belfast Airport to Dublin.

I've seen some old threads mentioning bus services from Belfast city center but it looks to be a half hour from the actual Belfast airport. Ideally Im looking for something at the airport down to Dublin City/Dublin Airport as I will be looking to head to Galway from there.

Thanks for any advice.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭afatbollix

Which Belfast airport?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,523 ✭✭✭joe123

Didnt even realise there were two. BFS I guess, seems to be the one flights from Liverpool mainly come into.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 849 ✭✭✭petronius

I have used Belfast International (jet2) the issue is you have to change buses in Belfast city centre going to Dublin. Air coach goes from Dublin to Belfast, and you get the International Airport bus to/from the Europa takes 30+ mins. There is also a link to the City Airport closer but less flights.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,917 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

You need to take a Translink bus to Belfast city centre (Europa bus station) from the airport and then either Translink Goldliner or Aircoach from at or outside Europa Bus Station.

Advertisement