Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 Executive Officer Civil Service

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Strawberry66

I can't understand Limerick at all. It was the same in the last competition yet Revenue alone in Limerick placed 100s from their internal competition and are already well into the first batch in their new internal comp. I thought all of these panels were supposed to run concurrently and pulled from equally.

Post edited by Strawberry66 on

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Missy222

Thanks. 😊

They've called forward up to OOM 12 from batch 2 for Tipp, so guess that answers that one. I'm in batch 3 so will probably time out for Tipp.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Aquinn123!

How long did it take everyone to get their interview results? 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 9 pilah

Does anyone have an update on Wexford, Batch 4. I’ve emailed but no response!

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Fonzy1991

I'm in batch 2.3 for Tipperary Open Stream. I am in the first 10 OOM and have not been called forward yet. I enquired last week and was told that there was still a few ahead of me. Do we hear through publicjobs or personal email if we do get called?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 mcg_philip

• Registered Users Posts: 4,516 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Anybody know batch or OOM Kildare are on? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 36 redalert2

Hopefully not. They said they might extend the Limerick panel past the summer since there was a huge delay correcting etray due to Covid.

Took about 3wks for my friend but that was over xmas. Usually 1-2 wks, you'll get email either way

I know yeah. They're flying through 2022 competition in Limerick. Couldn't be bother training new staff with everyone working from home.

• Advertisement

You can email below and ask what number they are on.

LargeVolumeRecruitment5@publicjobs.ie

You get an email telling you to check public jobs. Check junk just in case.

It took 8 months after interview to get placed?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Paddleboard_11

Anyone know when the results are out for last week's Dublin/open comp interviews? I'm really hoping I passed 🙏 🙏

Good luck to everyone doing interviews this week!

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭furrybones

You get an email and text (if you're signed up for texts) telling you to log into your messages on publicjobs

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts"

• Registered Users Posts: 18 sylverBell

Just got my placement! Not sure what’s going on with PAS. I never received an email or any notification from them but today I got a phone call asking if I am accepting the offer

• Registered Users Posts: 9 pilah

Email from PAS - Up to OOM 39 have been called for interview in Batch 3, Wexford.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts"

Anyone know if there is any chance of the panel being extended?

• Advertisement

Not sure but they are cutting it very fine to have a new panel ready by the end of June.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Chancerxcx

Hi guys,

I currently work in a big dept. as a CO and have been interview shortlisted for an EO role with the Higher Education Authority? Any idea on corporate culture here & any possible questions? This wasn't part of the large 2020 EO Open competition, but an on-demand role I saw being advertised on public jobs. Not even sure if the interview is competency-based! A panel will be formed from this apparently.

Any advice/info would be appreciated! Thanks a mill :)

I don't want to keep emailing PAS for updates. I will just kick back and relax and see what happens. If the panel was extended I'd have a great chance of a job. Its a race against the clock at the moment!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Dojoyo

Congratulations! My Where do you get placed? I’m still waiting on garda vetting and haven’t heard from PAS ~ This has been one heck of a long campaign!

I’m OOM 3 in Kildare and I’m still waiting on Garda Vetting if that’s any help?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭Alonso77

They have called up to OOM 27 from batch 1 for stage 3 interview for Limerick so far.

Definitely a very long campaign. I got the department of defence. :) starting in May.

the Garda vetting won’t be long coming through. Mine only took about a week or two I think

I started the garda vetting on the 8th of April, it's taking ages! Most people I spoke with who have been through this said it was only a week or two for them as well! Someone told me that Vetting is being slammed right now because of all of the unfortunate souls coming from Ukraine, I don't know if there's any truth to that but it does put my impatience into perspective.

Is the Dept of Defence in Newbridge? That would be a great place to work I would imagine! Best of luck! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭Vologda69

Since next campaign isnt being advertised until June/July....will probably be September/Octoberbefore this panel closes.

Advertisement