Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snager co Meath

Options
  • 25-04-2022 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi

Looking for any experience with snag companies/engineer for new build inspection in co Meath.

Any good or bad experiences?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,079 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Why doesn't your architect or engineer do it? Do you have a design professional involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 sadgilmore

It's a new build development, contractor. I've purchased of plans so no input to design. I'm not local to the county and hoping to get a recommendation of some sort (I also don't know anyone local to ask)

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭C. Eastwood

Ensure that you get the Contractor to clean all the panes of glass. Do not touch them yourself.

When the glass is clean, inspect every pane thoroughly and take your time. In good daylight

draw a sketch of each windows and draw in all the scratches.

The builder must replace every scratched pane of glass.

If you see any scratches when you take possession of the house- the builder will say that you caused the scratches.

Advertisement