Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What's In Your Hand Today?

1181920212224»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

Delivery is about 5 working days from France,they have a loyalty scheme attached to each purchase which is also quite good. Good selection of everything there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

The site kinda blinded me a bit at first lol, so much going on! I see they do indeed have the Kroma 217 as a solo, nice price too - I have a choice to make as I was about set to get it as the kit from an Irish site I found it on with free delivery over €60 [kit is €70 so not so bad] Don't 'need' an extra tank but it's never a bad thing to try something new. I want to get a pod too though, so the solo mod might be the option and I'm not in a mad rush. Cheers for the HU on that site, I've signed up and will definitely order something from there this weekend to kick start

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

For whatever reason the site crashed on me when I went to purchase, was buying a kit and a solo mod of the Kroma 217 [one for my partner] - found it on an irish site , kit only, for similar price with free postage [once you spend €60+] - just went for 2 kits in the end, €20 extra for an additional tank isn't so bad. I will try that site in future though as they have some other things I fancy, no idea why it crashed but it is what it is

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

• Registered Users Posts: 7,985 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Nice, where did you order it from? What's your first impressions?

• Advertisement

Ended up having to get it from Ecigone .

First impressions are ' ahhh, this is what I was looking for ' . It's almost the same size as the DotMod Se but lighter and with the Boro capacity . It's smaller and about the same weight as the Pulse AIO . After that my test is - does the SS temp control work ? - it does, Qbix running at 440F and it's fine .

PS: just noticed that the leds don't work on the fire buttom :( .

Post edited by jonski on

Oh dear, presume you've tried the power + up to turn power button led on/off. If that doesn't work you could try opening it up and tighten up the 3 screws underneath, a lot of people on the Facebook page claim that helps with a few different issues.

I'm up for that , if I can find a torx head small enough........

It's a T3 torx head I think, I just happened to find one in my box of random screwdrivers. In the grand scheme of things I'd say if there are no other issues it's probably not worth the hassle of sending it back just because of an LED

I'm trying to get one since they came out ( without jumping through hoops or chancing it getting here from China ) so I'm not going to send it back over this . I'm onto Cthulhu atm , sent them on a video of the issue and waiting for them to get back to me .

Still liking it though , surprised at how good the basic RBA it comes with is .

• Advertisement

Seems like they are up for sending me on a new chip to replace myself , looks like I need to browse amazon and get some Torx heads .

👍Neeko and SX Mini SL V2.

The Stubby and Stubby tank.

It doesn't look particularly pocket friendly. Does it vape well anyway?

Maybe not so pocket friendly but extremely comfortable in the hand. Beautiful smooth vape from the Stubby tank and superb flavour,the 8ml capacity is an added bonus.

It strikes me as something thats bigger and bulkier in photos than it is in reality .

My hands wouldn't be huge and it fits nicely.

I'll be 100% honest about the Stubby, it took me a couple of days to fully get to grips with the wicking,which isn't difficult,on the Stubby tank. To be honest I wasn't really super impressed and expected more,since I wicked it properly I haven't put it down, flavour from the Stubby is exceptional,right down to the last ml. For anyone that enjoys DL or RDl I'd highly recommend it,not really suitable for MTL as there's a bit too much air flow even with a boro thats setup for MTL,for myself anyway. I prefer a tighter MTL.

It's definitely a piece of hardware that has me hooked and I could gush all day about it and that's something I haven't been able to say in a long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,865 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

I am absolutely in love with the XROS 3, its made my mods obsolete, its just such a smooth and delicious vape, auto drags like a dream.

Downsides being it needs nic salts (apparently, havent tested normal juice yet) and you're charging and filling every day or two but its worth it tbh, no matter how bad the cig cravings get in the beer garden or eating on the patio in hot weather a drag of this is the nicer choice by far. Way better for carrying with you in shorts and tshirt weather aswell.

Only €35 so Im going to finish testing it this month then pick up a couple of them as my permanent go-to, dont really need any other kit after this personally, kicks like an Elfbar aswell so if you have friends asking for a rec when disposables get banned this is what Ill be telling them to go for:

Advertisement