Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yakamoz S-245 [Netflix]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Couldn't help but think of Into the Night here; the sun goes blip and a rag-tag bunch of civvies & military types try to avoid it via a means of transport? Hmmmmm...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

full trailer.. as it's on netflix next wednesday I think

Yakamoz S-245 | Official Trailer | Netflix

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Wait, I'm confused now. Is this actually a side show to Into the Night? Cos this premise is exactly the same.

Dropped today

• Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Citizenpain

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,307 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Solidly put together first two episodes. The show's holding back a little on what exactly is going on which is OK by me.

Is yer wan who went AWOL from the military still alive? Plenty of scope for conflict here - the sub Captain and his second in command, the dive crew and their dynamic, having civvies on the sub, etc. Was thinking of Ukraine when they found the bodies.

Post edited by The Black Oil on

• Registered Users Posts: 24,162 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

I'm really enjoying this one, the voice cast are doing a decent job with the dubbing too.

I do much prefer the name of the book the series was based on though "The Old Axolotl"...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,307 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Episode 3

Janey mack.

The captain's self-sacrifice there.

Advertisement